Monday, November 1, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion

If you have a few moments, go check out some of the new reusable snack and sandwich bag prints I recently made up and posted in my etsy shop.

There’s Bight Owls, one of my favorites, pink, orange and yellow owls and oh so super cute.

There’s the surfboard print for all those surfers and beach goers. Since I live on the coast, this one seemed quite appropriate for me.

Another new print is Peace. Peace signs, flowers, groovy-ness. Perfect for the neo-hippie of today.

And on a more sophisticated note, there’s this Bold Flower design. I love the simplicity of it.

Remember these make great gifts for anyone who you need to send presents to. In fact, if you buy them now, I’ll be happy to ship them, for free. We can even arrange for me to send it closer to the holidays if you want.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright owls - can't wait to see which ones you sent me as the winning giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owls are so cute--owls seem to be all the rage these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments! Thanks for leaving me one.